Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WOW A BLOG!!!

[btw still loving the costume.. and still angry about the halloween thing... lol if u dunno what im talking about then SCREW U .. but yea most of u do!]
haha. i cant believe im writing this thing... so what has motivated me to write a blog well... allan all of a sudden decided to have a blog.. so i want one to. not to be out dont by him since i am pretty awesome.. since the name of the blog is awesomeprincessfiona. which is ME!! hahaha. i am pretty awesome.. hahahah .. sounding a bit repetitive but YEAH!! so im supose to write random shit that happens in my life .ay. so well.. ive just come back from sydney looking a little bit browner.. someone noticed this weeek ^^ which is so fkn awesome! since most people call me PALE! or like geisha white. which aint that coool since i wanna be brown~ so burn baby burn!.. lol randomness.. but YEA awesome shits gonna happen tommorow im gonna feel some chics fake boobs.. and apparently shes an ex-stripper which is intresting.... lol she can teach me some moves??? errr probably not . lol im a pretty conservative girl :) DONT COUGH!! unoe i am. well this is still feeeling quite odd.. since i dunno what to say. OH YEH i bumped into this rocker chic i met at KC's party like a month ago.. but i forgot her name.. and shes like " yeh fiona because of you i had to buy silver heels " ...pretty random.. but shes pretty cool for a rocker/maybe emo chic but not quite cuz shes quite happy.. and non emo - wana slash my wrists rock chic. so about my new yrs resolution.. about not losing things.. im TRYING SO HARD. apparently i left my concession card in peters (AMF DUDE) which was a close call.. but yea. IM TRYING REALLY HARD!!... hmmm lets talk about happier things. its almost my bday. YAY. haha i still remember my bday last year.. i crashed HARD. hopefully i can out do myself this year. and get my bda wish fufilled.. by seeing lots of gay actions. so PEACE OUT .. ive had enuf of this bloggering stuff for now. haha A-town baby. i so wana be an american gangster dude.. thats like yeh big and black. so BYE!~.. for now.. aM i even spose to say bye??? WHO KNOWS! deffinitely not me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment